Caramel Heath Bar Cake, better known as “Better Than Sex Cake”, starts with a German chocolate cake mix. Sweetened condensed milk is poured into the holes and then it’s topped with Cool Whip and crushed Heath bars. So EASY and delicious.
1. Preheat oven to 350º. Grease and flour a 9 x 13 baking pan.
2. Combine cake mix, water, oil and eggs and mix with an electric mixer for 2 minutes until well combined. Pour into prepared pan.
3. Bake for 30-35 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
4. While cake is baking, combine sweetened condensed milk and deuce de leche. Remove cake from oven and poke holes in the top either with the end of a wooden spoon or a straw.
5. While still hot, pour caramel mixture over the top until it has all absorbed into the cake. Let cool on a wire rack and then refrigerate for at least an hour, overnight is best.
6. Before serving, cover with frozen whipped topping and sprinkle with chocolate and toffee pieces.
You can make this with just 14 ounces of sweetened condensed milk. If you don’t have an electric mixer, just use a whisk.