Dulce De Leche Oreo Bars
- Category: Dessert
- 8 ounces oreos about 20, finely crushed
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups salted pretzels, broken into pieces
- 1 cup dulce de leche
- Preheat oven to 350º. Spray an 8 X 8 Inch square baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine Oreo crumbs and melted butter; press mixture down evenly into the prepared baking dish. Pour about 1/2 of the chocolate chips over the crust.
- Combine pretzel pieces and dulce de leche, pour mixture over chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until dulce de leche is bubbling around edges and bars appear set.
- Allow to cool before cutting.
- Slightly adapted http://www.keepitsweetdesserts.com/salted-caramel-oreo-bars/