- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 3-4 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Low Carb
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup cream
- salt and pepper
- 3–5 sausage patties/canadian bacon
- Preheat oven to 350º. Spray muffin top pan or regular muffin pan with cooking spray
- Whisk together eggs and cream in a medium bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour egg mixture into a 6 cup muffin top pan or into 8 cups of a regular muffin pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, just until center of egg is set. Remove and make into a sandwich with egg, meat, cheese and egg. Makes 3 sandwiches if using a muffin top and 4 if using a regular muffin pan.