- Category: Dessert
- 3/4 cup lemon curd
- 1–2 teaspoon limoncello or lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 small meringue cookies
- fresh lemon zest
- Combine the lemon curd and limoncello. Whip cream just until it holds it’s shape.
- Drizzle half the lemon curd over the cream and gently fold in with a rubber spatula, then do the same with the remaining half. You don’t want it all folded in completely.
- Crumble the meringue cookies with your fingers into the fool, and gently fold into the mix. Spoon it into 4 small glasses and decorate with lemon zest and a drizzle of lemon curd.
- You can prepare this 2-3 hours ahead of time and refrigerate.
- Nigella Kitchen