Marshmallow Squares, are a Rice Krispie type treat with browned butter, pretzels, popcorn and potato chips. An AWESOME salty sweet combination. Easy to make and great for shipping or a bake sale or cookie exchange.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 16 1x
- Category: Dessert
- ¼ cup butter
- 8 cups mini marshmallows, 10 ounce bag
- 2 cups wavy potato chips, coarsely crushed
- 2 cups pretzels, coarsley crushed
- 1 cup buttered popcorn
- Line a 9 x 9 inch baking pan with parchment paper and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat bring butter to a boil, stirring constantly until it turns a deep amber color. Immediately add marshmallows and stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- Quickly add potato chips, pretzels and popcorn and stir until completely coated.
- Transfer to prepared pan and press evenly. Allow to cool before cutting into squares.