Reese’s Double Peanut Butter Cookies are packed with peanut flavor with both Reese’s chips and peanut butter. Nothing says comfort food like the PERFECT peanut butter cookie. This recipe never lets us down and perfect with a glass of milk.
Natalie has always been my peanut butter lover. She took a peanut butter sandwich to school almost every day. When she was in elementary school, she found this recipe on Hersey’s website and it has been one of her favorites. I made a batch this weekend and will be sending them to her to enjoy. The peanut butter chips give these a little something extra, not that criss cross peanut butter cookies aren’t great, but we all need some variety. She prefers these over the traditional.
Reese’s Double Peanut Butter Cookies
- ½ cup butter room temp
- ¾ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup peanut butter creamy
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1¼ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Reese’s peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line cooke sheets with parchment.
- 2.Beat butter, sugar and peanut butter in mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla. Beat well.
- 3.Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt, gradually add to peanut butter mixture beating well. Add peanut butter chips and mix on low speed. Using a 2 tablespoon ice cream scoop, drop onto prepared cookie sheets.
- 4.Bake for 12-16 minutes.