Peach and Tomato Salad
Fresh Peach and Tomato Salad can't be beat when summer produce is at its best. Try combining fresh peaches with juicy tomatoes, then sprinkle with salty feta for a light and refreshing summer salad.
- 3 large peaches diced
- 2 small to medium tomatoes diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil chopped
- 3 ounces feta/goat cheese
- ½ cup almonds/pecans toasted
- salt and pepper
Peel peaches if desired. Dice peaches and tomatoes into bite site pieces. You want about 3 times as many peaches as tomatoes. Add chopped basil, cheese, Toasted almonds/pecans and season with salt and pepper.
- You can use peaches with the peelings on or off
- If using goat cheese, add right before serving so it doesn't dissolve in the juices.
- Use three times as many peaches as tomatoes
- Make sure to only use ripe peaches and tomatoes
- Eat this the same day
Calories: 121kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 128mg | Potassium: 225mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 452IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg