White Chocolate Chex Mix
Who doesn’t love Chex mix, but White Chocolate Chex Mix is even better. A sweet and salty snack that’s hard to put down. Great for make ahead Christmas gifts, 4th of July, Easter or anytime.
- 3 cups Cheerios
- 3 cups Rice Chex Cereal
- 3 cups Corn Chex Cereal
- 1 cup pretzels
- 2 cups M&M's
- 24 ounces white chocolate chopped
Place a sheet of parchment paper in a lined baking sheet.
In a large bowl combine cereal, pretzels, and M&M’s.
Place chopped white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until it is smooth.
Drizzle over cereal mixture and stir until all pieces are completely covered. Pour onto prepared pan and let it sit until cool about an hour. Once it has hardened, break into bite size pieces.
- Change up the sprinkles and M&M to match the occasion like stars for 4th of July, Easter egg M&M's in the Spring, or Christmas sprinkle around the holidays.
- You can use any combination of unsweetened cereal.
- Try adding nuts or more pretzel, the salt is a great combination with the sweet white chocolate.
- When melting the white chocolate, make sure you are melting at 50% power in the microwave and stirring every 30 seconds.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 578kcal | Carbohydrates: 79g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 309mg | Potassium: 231mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 57g | Vitamin A: 645IU | Vitamin C: 5.4mg | Calcium: 225mg | Iron: 7.1mg