Sheet Pan Pancakes
Sheet Pan Pancakes are the perfect way to make pancakes for a crowd. An EASY breakfast to make where everyone is served at the same time. Less time and feeds a crowds, a great way to serve pancakes without the hassle.
- 2 cups flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 ¼ cups whole milk
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 1 cup berries
Preheat oven to 425º. Spray a 9 X 13 inch sheet pan with cooking spray.
Whisk together flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt. Whisk in eggs, milk and butter until combined. Fold in berries and pour into prepared pan.
Bake for 15-18 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
You can add chocolate chips or berries or do half and half.
- If you don't have a 1/4 sheet pan, use aluminum foil to divide a larger sheet pan in half.
- To store leftovers, let cool to room temperature. Refrigerate between layers of parchment. Warm up for 10 seconds in the microwave or in the oven for 10 minutes at 350º.
- To freeze leftovers, let cool and place between layers of parchment paper. Let come to room temperature and warm in microwave or oven.
- Be creative with your topping, try berries, chocolate chips, bananas, nuts, coconut, or anything you would typically enjoy with pancakes. Press the toppings into the pancake batter.
Calories: 321kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 213mg | Potassium: 360mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 410IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 170mg | Iron: 2mg