Cheesy Muffins with Almond Flour
Cheesy Muffins with Almond Flour are delicious muffins that just happens to be gluten-free and low-carb. Quick and easy to make and great with chili or for breakfast.
- 3 cups almond flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon baking powder
- 4 eggs
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- 8 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
Preheat oven to 400º and spray 15 cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, salt and baking powder.
In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, sour cream and butter until very well combined. Add to dry mixture and stir until just combined. Stir in cheese.
Spoon into muffin tins and bake for 12 minutes
- These freeze well, just warm up in the toaster oven.
- Try adding cooked bacon for a great breakfast or brunch option
- Don't over mix the batter
- These are low carb and gluten free
Calories: 264kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 227mg | Potassium: 203mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 427IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 217mg | Iron: 1mg