One Pot Turkey or Chicken and Rice
BUTTER & BAGGAGE
Great for when you have leftover turkey or chicken
– 1 cup white rice
– 1 ½ cups chicken broth
– 10 ounces enchilada sauce
– 10 ounces rotel tomatoes and chilies
– 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
– 2 cups shredded chicken or turkey
– 2 cups frozen or fresh corn
– 2 cups pepper jack cheese
Cook the rice.
Add chicken/turkey, tomatoes and seasonings to cooked rice.
Top with cheese.
Pepper jack or cheddar.
It just needs 15 minutes in the oven.
Simple but Delish🥰
cornbread topped sloppy joes