Southern Comfort Food with Fresh Seasonal Ingredients
Sharing Southern comfort recipes for home cooks to create memories through food.
The newest recipes and tips with seasonal ingredients
- Kentucky Spoon Bread – Traditional Southern Recipe
- Homemade Waffles with Whipped Egg Whites
- Tuna & Noodle Casserole without Canned Soup
- Mastering Par-Baking: The Ultimate Guide For How To Blind Bake A Pie Crust
- Pimento Cheese with Cream Cheese and Chipotle Peppers
- Chocolate Walnut Kentucy Derby Pie (+ Bourbon Whipped Cream)
- Soft & Fluffy Cream Cheese Biscuits (with Buttermilk)
- Homemade From-Scratch Praline Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Mini Pecan Pie Tarts with a Cream Cheese Crust
- Mexican Cornbread Recipe with Creamed Corn
- Creamy Chicken Noodle Casserole with Egg Noodles
- Old-Fashioned Chocolate Chess Pie with Cornmeal
- Hamburger Casserole with Buttermilk Biscuits
- Made From Scratch Cinnamon Roll Biscuits
- Million Dollar Chicken Casserole with Cream Cheese
- Homemade Graham Cracker Pie Crust – Just 3 Ingredients
Simplify your life! Go from staring at the fridge to restaurant quality weeknight dinners.
Hi! I’m Barbara.If you want recipes that are not just edible but taste great, you’re in the right place. At Butter and Baggage, I combine my love of travel with a love of cooking recipes with seasonal ingredients because fresh ingredients taste better.