Southern Comfort Food with Fresh Seasonal Ingredients
Easy to make Comfort Food with a Southern flare including Thanksgiving Recipes and Holiday Desserts. You’ll find Easy Appetizers for Game Day or Entertaining along with fresh Fruit Desserts and simple to prepare Restaurant Quality Dinners for busy weeknights.
The newest recipes and tips with seasonal ingredients
- Pork Chops with Peaches
- Roasted Maple Chicken with Acorn Squash
- Breakfast Scones with Oatmeal
- Recipe for Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Raspberry White Chocolate Muffins
- Grilled Corn Salad with Blueberries
- Baked Chicken and Sweet Potatoes
- Balsamic Roasted Asparagus and Mushrooms
- Roasted Cauliflower with Garlic, Raisins and Pine Nuts
- What To Serve with Chicken Tenders: 17 Fabulous Sides
- Strawberry and Rhubarb Crumble
- Southern BBQ Sides – 34 Great Ideas!
- Strawberry Jam Cake
- How Long do Blueberries Last – Tips & Tricks
- Cheddar Biscuit Recipe
- Old Fashioned Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
Simplify your life! Go from staring at the fridge to restaurant quality weeknight dinners.
Hi! I’m Barbara.If you want recipes that are not just edible but taste great, you’re in the right place. At Butter and Baggage, I combine my love of travel with a love of cooking recipes with seasonal ingredients because fresh ingredients taste better.