Southern Comfort Food with Fresh Seasonal Ingredients
Easy to make Comfort Food with a Southern flare including Thanksgiving Recipes and Holiday Desserts. You’ll find Easy Appetizers for Game Day or Entertaining along with fresh Fruit Desserts and simple to prepare Restaurant Quality Dinners for busy weeknights.
The newest recipes and tips with seasonal ingredients
- Southern Recipe for Peach Cobbler Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken and Roasted Potatoes
- Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler from Scratch
- PF Chang’s Mongolian Beef
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes in the Microwave
- Lemon Blueberry Pull Apart Bread
- Baked Salmon with Garlic Butter
- Brownies with Cookie Dough Frosting
- 30-Minute Baked Mac & Cheese with Spinach
- Southern Blackberry Cobbler with Peaches
- Pork Chops with Peaches
- Roasted Maple Chicken with Acorn Squash
- Breakfast Scones with Oatmeal
- Recipe for Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Raspberry White Chocolate Muffins
- Grilled Corn Salad with Blueberries
Simplify your life! Go from staring at the fridge to restaurant quality weeknight dinners.
Hi! I’m Barbara.If you want recipes that are not just edible but taste great, you’re in the right place. At Butter and Baggage, I combine my love of travel with a love of cooking recipes with seasonal ingredients because fresh ingredients taste better.