Southern Comfort Food with Fresh Seasonal Ingredients
Sharing Southern comfort recipes for home cooks to create memories through food.
The newest recipes and tips with seasonal ingredients
- No-Bake Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
- Fluffy Pimento Cheese Biscuits in 30 Minutes
- Kitchen Hack 7 (How to Separate Egg Whites)
- Banana Pudding Recipe with Cream Cheese (with Mascarpone Option!)
- Fresh Strawberry Mousse Cake
- Parsley Pesto Pasta Salad with Walnuts
- Kitchen Hack 6 (How to Get the Most Juice Out of a Lemon)
- Sour Cream Squash Casserole with Ritz Crackers
- Streusel Topped Strawberry Rhubarb Muffins
- Grilled Potato Wedges in Just 20 Minutes
- Kitchen Hack 5 (How to Clean Stains From a Dutch Oven)
- Strawberry Appetizer with Pretzel Crackers
- Lemon-Lime Atlantic Beach Pie with Saltine Crust
- Glazed Strawberry Shortcake Cookies with Fresh Strawberries
- Kitchen Hack 4 (How to Store Parsley and Other Fresh Herbs)
- Spinach and Strawberry Salad Recipe with Poppy Seed Dressing
Simplify your life! Go from staring at the fridge to restaurant quality weeknight dinners.
Hi! I’m Barbara.If you want recipes that are not just edible but taste great, you’re in the right place. At Butter and Baggage, I combine my love of travel with a love of cooking recipes with seasonal ingredients because fresh ingredients taste better.
Casseroles are the ultimate comfort food that can make any meal feel special!