Southern Comfort Food with Fresh Seasonal Ingredients
Easy to make Comfort Food with a Southern flare including Thanksgiving Recipes and Holiday Desserts. You’ll find Easy Appetizers for Game Day or Entertaining along with fresh Fruit Desserts and simple to prepare Restaurant Quality Dinners for busy weeknights.
The newest recipes and tips with seasonal ingredients
- Apple Cinnamon Bread with Oatmeal
- Crispy Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Pears
- Cajun Crawfish Étouffée Recipe
- Pork Tenderloin with Apples
- Cherry Muffins with Cream Cheese Filling
- Southern Corn Pudding
- Candied Yams
- Simple Apple Cinnamon Cake
- 6 Ingredient Crock Pot Mac n Cheese
- What to Serve with Yorkshire Pudding or Popovers
- Vidalia Onion Dip
- Baked Taquitos with Peaches
- What To Serve with Mashed Potatoes
- Baked Pineapple Casserole with Cheese
- Pumpkin Apple Bread
- Marinated Shrimp Recipe
Simplify your life! Go from staring at the fridge to restaurant quality weeknight dinners.
Hi! I’m Barbara.If you want recipes that are not just edible but taste great, you’re in the right place. At Butter and Baggage, I combine my love of travel with a love of cooking recipes with seasonal ingredients because fresh ingredients taste better.