Southern Comfort Food with Fresh Seasonal Ingredients
Sharing Southern comfort recipes for home cooks to create memories through food.
The newest recipes and tips with seasonal ingredients
- Cheesy Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole Topped with Toasted Almonds
- Juicy Quick Browned Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin
- Cheesy Corn Casserole with Cream Cheese and Ham
- Pan Seared Buttery Garlic Ribeye Steak
- Ultra Cheesy Chili Mac and Cheese
- No-Bake Homemade Cereal Bars with Chex Cereal
- Baked Cast Iron Skillet Spaghetti Pie
- Fork-Tender Pan Fried Pork Cutlets with Ritz Crackers
- Southern Style Baked Mac and Cheese with Pimentos
- Creamy Warm Crab Dip with Old Bay
- Tender and Juicy Apple Stuffed Baked Boneless Pork Chops
- Butternut Squash Casserole with Wild Rice
- From Scratch Mississippi Mud Cake with Marshmallows
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops with Gravy
- Old Fashioned Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
- Garlic Butter Pork Chops in a Cast Iron Skillet
Simplify your life! Go from staring at the fridge to restaurant quality weeknight dinners.
Hi! I’m Barbara.If you want recipes that are not just edible but taste great, you’re in the right place. At Butter and Baggage, I combine my love of travel with a love of cooking recipes with seasonal ingredients because fresh ingredients taste better.