Southern Comfort Food with Fresh Seasonal Ingredients
Easy to make Comfort Food with a Southern flare including Thanksgiving Recipes and Holiday Desserts. You’ll find Easy Appetizers for Game Day or Entertaining along with fresh Fruit Desserts and simple to prepare Restaurant Quality Dinners for busy weeknights.
The newest recipes and tips with seasonal ingredients
- Christmas Morning Breakfast – 25 Great Ideas!
- Traditional Shepherd’s Pie
- Dollywood Cinnamon Bread
- Best Cookies for a Cookie Exchange
- Italian Meatloaf Muffin Recipe
- Puff Pastry Breakfast Ideas
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Thanksgiving Pie Recipes
- How to Reheat Dinner Rolls
- Crispy Fried Onions
- Parker House Rolls
- Black Forest Pie
- Charred Corn
- Apple Bars Recipe
- Cherry Coffee Cake
- Homemade Chex Mix
Simplify your life! Go from staring at the fridge to restaurant quality weeknight dinners.
Hi! I’m Barbara.If you want recipes that are not just edible but taste great, you’re in the right place. At Butter and Baggage, I combine my love of travel with a love of cooking recipes with seasonal ingredients because fresh ingredients taste better.