Salmon with Herbed Butter
Baked salmon with herbed butter and panko is crispy on the outside but juicy on the inside. Epicurean Butter makes this even simpler for a quick and easy week night dinner that will take less then 10 minutes to prep. This is a sponsored post but as always, all opinions are my own.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- 1 lbs salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons tuscan herbed butter, softened and divided
- ⅓ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1–2 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 lemon lemon zest
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in hal
1. Preheat oven to 425º. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place salmon on the prepared baking sheet and coat with 1 1/2 tablespoons of the herbed butter. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. In a small bowl, combine panko, fresh basil, lemon zest and salt and pepper. Melt 1 1/2 tablespoon of herbed butter and add to the panko mixture, stirring to combine. Pat panko mixture on top of buttered salmon. Place tomatoes around the salmon and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 145º and top is golden brown.