How is Peach Streusel Coffee Cake so moist
More breakfast recipes for lazy weekends or brunch with family and friends
- Peach Dutch Baby Pancake
- Strawberry Baked French Toast
- Browned Butter Banana Bread
- Peachy Cinnamon Rolls
If you make this Peach Streusel Coffee Cake, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! Above all, I love to hear from you guys and always do my best to respond to each and every comment. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to also tag me on Instagram! I would love to see your creation.
Peach Streusel Coffee Cake
- ¾ cup flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- ½ cup butter cold and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon cardamom
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2-3 cups peaches sliced into 1/2 inch slices
- Preheat oven to 350º. Butter and flour a 9 inch spring-form pan or cake pan.
- Stir together flour, sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt and cardamom in a medium bowl. Add cold butter and combine with fingers until incorporated, add pecans and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, sugar and cardamom. Set aside. In a larger bowl, beat melted butter, cream, egg, and vanilla on medium-high speed until frothy, about 1 minute. Fold the flour mixture into the cream mixture with a spatula until just combined. Do not over mix. Spread into prepared pan.
- Place peach slices on top of cake batter, pushing slices into the batter. Top with streusel pushing it slightly down.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean. Do not over bake. Let cool for 1 hour before removing sides of pan. Serve slightly warm or room temperature.