Fresh peaches, tomatoes and corn are combined for a fresh and healthy salsa. Corn and Peach Salsa is a perfect summer appetizer.
I can’t eat another peach cobbler this summer, but what to do with all the wonderful peaches we have in the sandhills, make a corn and peach salsa. I tried an interesting relish at one of our favorite restaurants in Pinehurst, Elliotts on Linden and came home and tried to re-create it. I added all the fresh ingredients and some sriracha to give it a little kick. It turned out to be one of our favorite summer appetizer. We love sweet and spicy.
The sweetness from the peaches combined with the spicy sriracha make this the perfect summer salsa. I used a sherry vinegar glaze which was more like a balsamic vinegar in texture which kept it from being too sour. I’m going back to the farmers market this weekend to stock up on ingredients for my next batch.
How do you make peach salsa
For this fresh summertime dip you just chop up the tomatoes and peaches and add onions and corn.
Then add some seasoning and you’re done. You can make this a couple of hours in advance and keep refrigerated until you’re ready to enjoy.
Try the salsa with some homemade pita chips and you’ll have a fresh and healthy dip for any occasion. If you can’t get fresh peaches, frozen will still make a great salsa.
More Summertime Appetizers
- Mini Zucchini Pesto Quiches
- Tomato Tart
- Pizza Bites
- Stuffed Baby Bell Peppers
- Grape crostini
- Sweet potato crostini
- Corn and tomato shortbread bites
- Pear bites
- Savory thumbprints
- Strawberry topped pretzels
If you make this recipe be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! Above all, I love to hear from you guys and always do my best to respond to each and every comment. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to also tag me on Instagram! I would love to see your creation.
Corn and Peach Salsa
- 1 cup sweet corn cut from cob
- 1 cup peaches diced
- 1 cup tomato diced
- ¼ cup red onion diced
- ½ cup green onions sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic chopped
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 3 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar glaze
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients together and serve with pita chips.
Barbara’s Tips + Notes
- You can use frozen peaches if fresh are not available
- The balsamic glaze is optional
- Try serving this with homemade pita chips
- This is best eaten within 2 days
- Try serving this over enchiladas, taquitos or with tacos