How to make S’more Bars
More Bar Recipes you might enjoy
If you make S’more Bars be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! Above all, I love to hear from you guys and always do my best to respond to each and every comment. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to also tag me on Instagram! I would love to see your creation.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 10 ounces mini marshmallows
- 6 ounces dark chocolate chopped
- 4 ounces milk chocolate chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups crisped rice cereal
- 1 ½ cups mini pretzel twists salted, some crushed, some not
- 6 ounces mini marshmallows
- Line an 8 x 8 inch pan with parchment paper and butter the parchment and sides of the pan.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine butter and 10 ounces of mini marshmallows. Microwave until melted and smooth checking every 30 seconds. Immediately all the chopped chocolate and microwave for a few seconds until melted, add vanilla.
- With a rubber spatula fold in the cereal quickly before the mixture gets cold. Press into the prepared baking dish and refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Turn on broiler of oven. Top cold bars with mini marshmallows so that the top is covered, about 6 ounces. Place under broiler and cook for 1-2 minutes, until golden brown. Watch carefully so that they don’t burn. Cut right away and serve while still warm.