How do you make zucchini noodles (zoodles)
- The easiest way to make zucchini noodles is with a spiralizer. I have a small hand held one that I love made by GEFU, but if you are going to be spiralizing a lot you might want to invest in a counter top one. If you don’t have a spiralizer, then you can use a peeler or just cut it in small strips.
- If using a hand held spiralizer, cut off the tip of the zucchini and place in the spiralizer, turn the zucchini with your hand, holding the spiralizer still. That’s all there is to it.
What else can you do with zucchini noodles
- Broccoli Salad
- Burrata with Oranges
- Corn and Peach Salsa
- Grilled peach with Mozzarella
- Spicy Fruit Salad
If you make this Zucchini Caprese Salad be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! Above all, I love to hear from you guys and always do my best to respond to each and every comment. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to also tag me on Instagram! I would love to see your creation.
Zucchini Caprese Salad
- 2 zucchini about 4 cups
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 lemon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- Spiral zucchini and place in large bowl with tomatoes, mozzarella and basil.
- In a small bowl whisk together, olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice and seasonings. Toss together and serve.