How do you make a low-carb, keto friendly sausage bagel muffin
- Beat eggs and sour cream until well combined
- Next whisk together the dry ingredients and add to the eggs until just combined
- Fold in the cheese and sausage
- Pour into a donut pan or muffin pan and bake
- Eat right away or freeze for later
If you are looking for recipes that use ALMOND FLOUR, check these out:
- Sausage Balls made with almond flour are great for breakfast or game day
- Foccacia Bread made with whipped egg whites
Need some inspiration for LOW-CARB dinners, here are some of my favorites:
- Savory Pineapple Burgers for an easy weeknight dinner
- Queso Chicken is a favorite on the blog with only 5 ingredients
- Creamy Chicken and Mushrooms is full of flavor
- For something fancier try a Pork Loin with a delicious rosemary fig butter
If you make Sausage Bagel Muffins, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! Above all, I love to hear from you guys and always do my best to respond to each and every comment. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to also tag me on Instagram! I would love to see your creation.
I might receive income from links that you click on. Please know that I only provide links to things that I use on a regular basis and think you might find helpful.
Inspired by Sugar Free Mom
Sausage Bagel Muffins
- 12 eggs
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup Ground flaxseed meal
- ⅓ cup Coconut flour
- 1 cup Almond meal flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ½ cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces sausage cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350º. Spray baking pans with cooking spray. Use either donut pan, muffin top pan or muffin tin. It will make 12.
- With an electric mixer, beat eggs and sour cream until combined. In a separate bowl, whisk together flaxseed, coconut flour, almond flour, salt and baking powder. Gradually add to egg mixture stirring just until combined.
- Reserve about ½ cup of cheese and set aside. In a small bowl, combine remaining cheese, sausage, Italian seasoning and garlic powder and mix. Fold into egg mixture.
- Scoop about ¼ cup into prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until set, remove from oven, sprinkle with remaining cheese and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Cool slightly on wire rack. To remove from the donut pan, twist in a circular motion.